• Riverside Park at 1212 Riverside Drive features the McHale Pavilion and the historic Dentzel Carousel. It also has a miniature train, track and storage facility.
• Benjamin Long Recreation Center at 101 N. Cicott St. features the Ben Long Gymnasium and a playground built in 2004.
• Bishop Park at 18th and Jefferson streets offers a basketball court, a picnic shelter and a handicap-accessible playground.
• France Park, 4505W US 24W, Logansport, offers trails and campgrounds.
• Stone Barn Park on Washington Street is adjacent to the Wabash and Erie Canal bed. It has playground equipment and an open shelter.
• Canal Park is found where North Washington Street crosses the canal. It highlights the 1844 Reed Case house.
• Trailhead Park is south on Ind. 25 adjacent to Deer Creek and includes a suspension bridge, which connects Van Scoy Trail to the Delphi Historic Trails system.
• The Tippecanoe River State Park offers camping, hiking trails, a horseman's camp, picnic shelters, a recreation building and observation deck.
• Winamac Town Park offers a swinging bridge, picnic shelters and playground equipment. It also has four baseball and softball diamonds, soccer field, and basketball, tennis and sand volleyball courts.
• The town park in Francesville offers a paved walking trail, basketball and tennis courts, baseball diamond, picnic shelters and playground equipment.
• Star City park offers playground area and baseball diamond.
• The town park in Monterey and Medaryville includes playground equipment for children and picnic areas.
• Indiana Beach offers roller coasters, campgrounds, a water park, more than 3,000 acres of water and shopping opportunities.
• Monticello City Park is on South Main Street. It features a lighted basketball court, fenced in play area, playground equipment and baseball diamond. It also has an indoor facility for activities -- the Anheier Building.
• Bluewater Beach and Voight Park Complex houses three softball complexes, a pool and volleyball and basketball courts.