FREY: Stranger shares moment of insight at Moose Lodge
I live in Frankfort, home of Loyal Order of Moose Lodge #7. Since lodges one through six no longer exist, we are simply known as "the oldest Moose Lodge in the world." We in Frankfort like that distinction. Along with serving the best food in town
- WOLFSIE: Surgery can be fun, too This is a humor column about a serious medical concern. Everything turned out fine, but this is my one chance to write funny stuff about my own lung biopsy. I hope. When I arrived at the hospital, I met Jill, the RN, and immediately asked her if the
Thorns & Roses
A group effort The Pharos-Tribune gives this Rose to Logansport Savings Bank employees: One month. Seventeen employees. More than 50 pounds. Sixty inches. Those are some serious number employees of Logansport Savings Bank threw down recently at the C
- ABBOTT: Are we there yet? Since May 1, I've been on three car trips -- the longest covered nearly 2,000 miles and the shortest covered about 400 miles. Travel stinks. It isn't easy, and I'm not sure it is always worth it. I've always loved experiencing new places. But, gettin
- WILLIAMS: What sense could you give up? If you had to give up a sense, which one would it be? This is the kind of stuff I ponder when I'm lying in bed at night. For living things, I think the hardest sense to lose would be touch. It is so often our connection to the things we love -- kissi
- PUBLIC FORUM: Join to make community fit A letter-writer urges readers to get involved in a community fit day this month.
- Killing me with kisses In some countries, greeting friends with a kiss is the common custom. France, Italy, Greece and Hollywood come to mind. Not full-on, passionate kissing, but a quick buss on the cheek. First on one side, then the other. Men, women, it doesn't matter.
KNISELY: What is it about me anyway?
That’s it. It’s official. There’s something wrong with me.
- PUBLIC FORUM: Thanks for the effort, Sen. Head As president and CEO of the Indiana Manufacturers Association, I want to express our appreciation for the pro-manufacturing legislation supported by your state senator, Randy Head, R-Logansport, during this most recent session of the Indiana General
- More Opinion Headlines
- FREY: Stranger shares moment of insight at Moose Lodge